Monday, April 19, 2021

Short n Sweet

 


This Wednesday is Administrative Professionals Week, and we will celebrate Nicole & Kristina on Wednesday! Thank you so much for all you do for all of us! We would be lost without you! 

I know this is a busy week, so I will keep this short and sweet! I am working on compiling class lists and bus lists but the info is still trickling in. I have followed up specifically with our current DL kids because I know that shift can be the most impactful to you. I will keep you posted as I have more solid info. I know you need it!

Dated & Details

April 20 Happy birthday Jenn P!

April 21 NO staff meeting - prep for moving/reopening

April 21 Jennifer K out

April 21 Special Board Meeting 6 PM

April 22 Movers come at 1:00 

April 23 Asynchronous Day




9 Nan Williams
16 Tracey Matheson
20 Jennifer Pelletier

Add your Gold Stars here!





No comments:

Post a Comment