Sunday, March 14, 2021

Feeling lucky?



Spirit Days Ahead!
Tell your students to dig out those blue Winters PTA shirts! Cohort A wears them on Mondays, and Cohort B  and Distance Learners on Fridays! I will still be wearing my blue shirt on Fridays! 
And since it's St. Patrick's Day this week, I'm feeling like being lucky all week! You are invited to wear green Monday-Thursday if you want to join! Ambi has inspired me with her month of wearing green! 

Vaccines
We have quite a few staff with second shots this week which is good news! It will be an adventure to cover the days but I do have a plan, and a plan B. Please leave the easiest plans ever, and as low tech as possible so that it will be easy for anyone to step in. I'll share my coverage plan tomorrow. I have planned for the day after coverage for you also, in case you aren't feeling well-- and in the event you feel fine please come back :)  Kinder classes - if you and your aide are out together you will just have one person to cover your class. 

Dates & Details
No staff meeting this week. Too many vaccine people and I owe you a Wednesday anyways from a meeting a few weeks back! 
March 18 WJUSD Board Meeting 6 PM
March 22-26 SPRING BREAK
March 24th Happy birthday Brandy! 
March 29-30 I will be in New Jersey seeing my baby! Sandra A will be here as admin in charge subbing for me. 
April 6 / 8 Picture Days! In person and also drive up will be available both days in the afternoon for Distance Learners. This feels like a little slice of normal. 
April 9th - Classified & Certificated Employee Recognition Forms Due Click here or check your email
April 22 Poetry Jam and Slam

Add your Gold Stars here!

Made with Padlet

No comments:

Post a Comment